Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads - Gary Greenberg, Jeannie Hayden
An indispensable survival manual for guys entering the trenches of fatherhood, Be Prepared is loaded with one-of-a-kind insights, MacGyver-esque tips and tricks, and no-nonsense advice for mastering the first year as a dad.
Finally, a book that teaches men all the things they really need to know about fatherhood...including how to:
- change a baby at a packed sports stadium
- create a decoy drawer full of old wallets, remote controls, and cell phones to throw baby off the scent of your real gear
- stay awake (or at least upright) at work
- babyproof a hotel room in four minutes flat
- construct an emergency diaper out of a towel, a sock, and duct tape
Packed with helpful diagrams and detailed instructions, and delivered with a wry sense of humor, Be Prepared is the ultimate guide for sleep-deprived, applesauce-covered fathers everywhere.